Your path to a safer, cleaner and more productive fab shop
Optimized for assembly, the SBA Compact consists of 1 robot for assembly, tack and finish welding. In-out feed of beams requires a crane, and the machine fits within a length of just 26 meters.
This machine can become a part of your existing workflow with ease.
Available in an upgradable Compact+ model as well for:
- One additional robot for weld out (multi layers up to a15)
- Automated infeed and inloading devices reduce the side-time handling of beams substantially
Investment & Reward
With a Zeman machine you can be sure your investment will pay off quickly!
- It’s a dangerous job, no doubt. Improving worker safety leads to less downtime due to injuries on the job
- Automation increases your ability to reliably calculate job completion time and produce beams faster.
- The machines don’t get tired. Even the best welder can get sloppy at the end of a long day. Avoid mistakes that lead to job delays and injuries, our machines will always perform reliably no matter how long the day is.
- Produce more than just steel beams, produce a profit!
Not convinced? See our many customer testimonials or schedule a visit to a facility using a zeman machine today!
- Modular Design. Allows to add Options to the machine at a later stage to make it even more productive.
- Laser Measurement. Defines material dimensions and locate the zero reference point.
- Tack & Weld Robot for fully automated and perfect beam assembly.
- Parts Scanning Unit. For full quality check of all ADD parts. Each scan simultaneously checks and compares the results with the 3D model.
- Parts Robot. ADD parts will be perfectly positioned to their exact weld location.
- Integrated Profile Turning Device. Rotate beams the full 360° for maximum processing and continuous automated production.
- Profile Clamping Unit. Secures the main profile for tacking and welding.
- Machine Control. Fully automated production with all its data in sight and control from a safe position and distance.
- ProFIT Software. Allows semi automated generation of the full assembly and welding workflow.
- 2nd Welding Tower incl. SYNCRO II
- Main Profile width up to 150059mmin
- Main Profile up to 1650mft
- Main Profile up to 1860mft
- Multi-Layer a87/16''toa153/4''
- Pre-Heating System for End Plates
- Process Tapered Main Profiles
- Process SIN Main Profiles
- Angle profiles as ADD Parts
- Operating Platform
- Automatic InFeed System for Main Profile with CrossConveyors
- Automatic UnLoading System for Main Profile
- Automatic UnFeed System for Main Profile with CrossConveyors
- Auto ADD Parts SelfFeed