The crown jewel of every automated steel factory
Power and Precision
With just one worker on the floor, this machine can process 13 beams in an 8 hour shift. We know because a customer in Japan came to us with the challenge and we beat their expectations.
Each SBA Conti line is customized to your specific needs. In-feed systems with automatic beam straightening, built to fit your workflow. Designed to handle the toughest jobs, we challenge you to give us a beam we can’t finish.
Built by hand in Austria with an outstanding attention to detail.
Available in three sizes
The SBA Conti’s design is chosen by fabricators running a plant with continuous material flow. It allows for easy integration in existing beam handling and can accommodate high output demands for welded structural steel.
SBA Conti’s design consists of only one handling robot. To further increase the output an additional welding robot can be added (SBA Conti+) and is also available in a double-line configuration (SBA2 Conti+), our flagship model, which features up to four welding robots for the maximum troughput.
Investment & Reward
With a Zeman machine you can be sure your investment will pay off quickly!
- It’s a dangerous job, no doubt. Improving worker safety leads to less downtime due to injuries on the job
- Automation increases your ability to reliably calculate job completion time and produce beams faster.
- The machines don’t get tired. Avoid mistakes that lead to job delays and injuries, our machines will always perform reliably no matter how long the day is.
- Produce more than just steel beams, produce a profit!
Not convinced? See our many customer testimonials or schedule a visit to a facility using a Zeman machine today!
- Highest Automated Line. Always comes with automatic InFeed & UnLoading for Main Profile and a moveable ADD Parts table.
- Laser Measurement. Defines material dimensions and locate the zero reference point.
- Tack & Weld Robot for fully automated and perfect beam assembly with up to 4 Welding Robots at our Double Line.
- Parts Scanning Unit. For full quality check of all ADD parts. Each scan simultaneously checks and compares the results with the 3D model.
- Parts Robot. ADD parts will be perfectly positioned to their exact weld location.
- Integrated Profile Turning Device. Rotate beams the full 360° for maximum processing and continuous automated production.
- Profile Clamping Unit. Secures the main profile for tacking and welding.
- Machine Control. Fully automated production with all its data in sight and control from a safe position and distance.
- ProFIT Software. Allows semi automated generation of the full assembly and welding workflow.
- 2nd Welding Tower incl. SYNCRO II
- Main Profile width up to 150059.05mmin
- Main Profile up to 1650mft
- Main Profile up to 1860mft
- Multi-Layer a87/16''toa1512/16''
- Pre-Heating System for End Plates
- Process Tapered Main Profiles
- Process SIN Main Profiles
- Angle profiles as ADD Parts
- Operating Platform
- Automatic UnLoading System for Main Profile
- Automatic UnFeed System for Main Profile with CrossConveyors