Economical and efficient, this fully-capable Steel Beam Assembler in a single-rail format to offer the most functionality in the smallest footprint.
The Single Rail Revolution
Our SBA Single Rail Compact is a fantastic entry-level tacking and welding machine. Economical and Efficient, it’s ready to help small and medium size shops increase their output and grow.
This machine can become a part of your existing workflow with ease. In just a few months from the point of order you can be up and running with the latest technology, producing steel faster and more reliably for your customers.
Choose your in-out feed based on your shop layout and preferred work style. Available in three different lengths:
Contact our team and get all your questions answered quickly and professionally.
The single rail changed everything. Previously, smaller shops had trouble finding a machine that would fit in their space. This design compacts the major functions of the machine onto one rail; saving space and making in-out feed and the add parts table easily accessible.
Investment & Reward
With a Zeman machine you can be sure your investment will pay off quickly!
- It’s a dangerous job, no doubt. Improving worker safety leads to less downtime due to injuries on the job
- Automation increases your ability to reliably calculate job completion time and produce beams faster.
- The machines don’t get tired. Avoid mistakes that lead to job delays and injuries, our machines will always perform reliably no matter how long the day is.
Not convinced? See our many customer testimonials or schedule a visit to a facility using a zeman machine today!
SBA SR Compact
- Single Rail Design. Both, the welding and the assembly robot move on the same track. Allows minimum machine footprint and open access to feed material by fork truck.
- Torch Mounted Laser Measurement. Defines material dimensions and locate the zero reference point.
- Tack & Multi-Pass Weld Robot for fully automated and perfect beam assembly.
- Parts Scanning Unit. For full quality check of all ADD parts. Each scan simultaneously checks and compares the results with the 3D model.
- Parts Robot. ADD parts will be perfectly positioned to their exact weld location.
- Integrated Profile Turning Device. Rotate beams the full 360° for maximum processing and continuous automated production.
- Profile Clamping Unit. Secures the main profile for tacking and welding.
- Machine Control. Fully automated production with all its data in sight and control from a safe position and distance.
- ProFIT Software. Allows semi automated generation of the full assembly and welding workflow.
- Main profile up to 1550mft
- Main profile up to 1860mft