There’s no weld job it can’t handle
This machine can become a part of your existing workflow with ease. Also available in a duplex configuration and can be put in series with a SBA Compact 1100 to increase the throughput even further. Both machines work with the same auto generated production file.
The SBW Eco is a welding robot with integrated profile turning devices. It has been designed for welding out structural profiles up to a max. width of 1100 mm and can handle higher volume than the SBW Terminator. The capacity of SBW Eco can be increased by applying one additional welding robot ( SBW Eco+ ) and is also available in a Duplex version.
Built by hand in Austria with an outstanding attention to detail.
- Welding Cell based on the SBA Compact design. Also available in a Duplex configuration with 2 workstations and 2 welding robots.
- Laser Measurement. Defines material dimensions and locate the zero reference point.
- Weld Robot for fully automated perfect welds.
- Integrated Profile Turning Device. Rotate beams the full 360° for maximum processing and continuous automated production.
- Profile Clamping Unit. Secures the main profile for welding.
- Machine Control. Fully automated production with all its data in sight and control from a safe position and distance.
- ProFIT Software. Allows semi automated generation of the full welding workflow.
- 2nd Welding Tower
- Main Profile up to 1650mft
- Main Profile up to 1860mft
- Multi-Layer a87/16''toa1512/16''
- Process Tapered Main Profiles
- Process SIN Main Profiles
- Operating Platform
- Duplex version with 2 working stations and 2 welding robots